Wednesday, February 27, 2013

4 Weeks!

Wow!  What a blur the last four weeks have been.  Never has a period of time flown by so quickly in my life.  I think we're making it through, now I am trying to get some sort of schedule going, as best you can with a newborn.  Of course, we're on her time though because apparently I've been demoted and she's be promoted to boss lady.

Anyway, I am still getting my updates from Babycenter on Eliana, but they are now with regards to what she's developing as a newborn.  This morning, I received this one:


Got it.  Have a staring contest with my baby.  Hate to break it to you, Eliana.  I have YEARS of experience over you.  I got this.

I go back to work next month.  :(  Though it gets stressful sometimes, mainly at night.  And though she is a lot of work, I am going to miss her.  I like being able to hang out all day with her and cuddle with her whenever I please.  Of course, she's passed out right now, so she just looks sweet.  I forget about the late nights when she's like this. (Like last night!  I want some sleep, child!)  

Again, she's a lot of work, but she's worth it.  Ryan also seems to be enamored with her and has decided to pass on selling her to the gypsies for another week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment