Monday, December 24, 2012

35 weeks. :)

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now. He or she is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon)! Because he or she is so snug in your womb, your baby isn't likely to be doing dramatic somersaults anymore, but the number of movements you feel should remain about the same.

Your baby's kidneys are fully developed now, and his or her liver can process some waste products. Basic physical development is now mostly complete – your baby's main job over the next few weeks is to put on weight.

We are hanging at Nana's right now, waiting for Christmas festivities to begin. Tamales, children screaming, ect. Ect.

We are only 5 weeks out. It could be sooner, but likely at the most 7 weeks How crazy is that? Time has flown by and I couldn't tell you even where it's gone.

I am trying to get everything ready for work for when I am out on leave. I feel like I am running out of time. Lol.

We only have little things left to get, on top of organizing. I am getting excited and have been watching all of the informational videos I can. :).

Out next appointment is the 28th. I will be checked them for how I am progressing.

2 comments:

  1. so close!!! you are literally a week or so away from the real possibility of having a totally healthy early baby. scary huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan and I were talking today on the way home from Bakersfield about this. I was thinking maybe he and I weren't talking about her soon to happen arrival enough. I mean, I think we do, but perhaps in more of a vague way. But then while we were talking about that, I realized that I think it is something so life changing that I don't think talking about it all day everyday would even help prepare us more. Lol. I don't think I can even fathom just what it will be like. So for now, we'll continue preparing the way we have, educating ourselves, organizing, enjoying each other's company...until she makes her debut. I think that is the best we can do. Lol.

    ReplyDelete