Monday, August 27, 2012

Baby Verde Week 18!

Baby Verde is now the size of a bell pepper, which oddly enough, I've been craving with eggs a lot.  Mmmm.  Baby Verde is about 5 & 1/2 inches long, according to my baby tracking app.

My once deep belly button is becoming quite shallow.  Sometimes, it's hard to notice my stomach is growing, but I am reminding by this constant itching.  IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE!

My sister-in-law and nephew are in town and staying with us, so we have a lot of activity to keep our minds busy until the 12th of September.  =D  Only 16 more days!  I can't wait to see this little bell pepper of mine, since I haven't seen he/she since he/she looked like a sea horse, or some sort of other creature.  The husband could not make the first ultra sound, so this will be the first time he gets to see.  I am really excited for him!

Everything else seems to being going well.  I am such an old lady these days.  Didn't get to bed until 11 something last night and it felt like I didn't get to sleep until 3am.

2 comments:

  1. It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose! BAHAHAHA!! I laughed so hard at this one! I didn't see your blog until now, so it's cool to read up. Plus your writing is just flat out awesome and hilarious to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, girly! :) Lol. I try!

    ReplyDelete