Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hay, girl...

My title made me think of those Ryan Gosling meme photos, and now I want to come up with one.

So we finally made it and we were able to see pictures of our little GIRL.  I am very happy to know finally and have felt an instant increase in bonding with this little one.  Plus, it was beyond amazing to see her moving around and doing whatever it is babies do in such cramped quarters.

Right before we go in to the waiting room, I felt Eliana moving more than she ever has before.  I think she was getting ready to put on a show for us.  Anyway, as soon as the tech starts, I was just so blown away with how much she already looks like a baby and how big she looked.  (Especially in comparison to the tiny little sea horse I saw at week 8!)  The most incredible thing was watching her move around so much and being able to feel it all, as well.  She looked like she was doing crunches, bicycle kicks and various other work outs, so she is already keeping up with her fitness.  This will bode well for her later in life.  We were able to see her drink water and open and close her fists.  For some reason, that is impressive for a baby.  Lol.  I was "oooohing" and "ahhhing" over it the whole time.

All of her measurements came out to where they should be.  The doctor said her brain was looking really good and she took an extra close look at her heart, due to family history.  Her heart was looking good as well and we could see all four chambers.  It's pretty neat.

I am just so in love with this little one already.  I feel so amazed seeing how much she has developed since I last saw her.

Now, we prepare for her arrival.  We already bought an adorable little outfit, which I cannot wait to see her in.  I just keep trying to picture her face and who she might look like.  I know it's hard to tell when they're infants.  They all look like little old men to me.  But I suppose we'll be there soon enough.

I was so glad Ryan got to be there with me and see it all, too.  Little Eliana, we are so excited for your arrival!

<3

2 comments: