Thursday, November 1, 2012

Week 27

-Little Miss Eliana is up to 2 lbs this week!
-14 1/2 inches long (Where am I keeping all of this baby?)

Updates:
This week, babycenter mentioned that she will likely have a sleep schedule.  I have absolutely noticed this!  I wake up to her (or some days, wake up BECAUSE of her) kicking.  Not complaining, though.  I like to lay in bed and just feel her kicking before I have to start the day.  She's also usually pretty busy at night.  Great, really early in the morning and when I am trying to sleep.  I can see where this is going, Eliana.  :P

She's also opening and closing her eyes, according to the update, which I think is pretty crazy! She can also start getting hiccups soon, which I don't think I have felt yet.  I can't even imagine that!

Aside from that, I did my glucose test this past weekend.  Apparently they call if it is critical and I haven't heard anything yet.  (YAY!)  Our doctor will talk to us at our next appointment about the results.  Hopefully everything came back okay.  That test took forrrrrrr-eeeeeevvvvvv-errrrrr.  And the last time they drew blood, they bruised me badly.  I look like a druggy. :/

 88 more days to go until the due date!  I feel like she'll be here before we know it. :)

Eliana's Auntie Beth came and visited us, and along with her, brought presents for Eliana.  Check them out:

Just in case this needs some esplainin':  Ryan thought it would be funny to have her take a photo wearing this, and then when she's acting up, she'll "stumble across" this photo and wonder what ever happened to her older sister?

She will rock this after bath time, and I will sing her the "Unicorn Song".

This is the gym Beth got her, where she'll get her push ups on and develop her 6 pack baby abs.

Another one from Auntie Beth.  "EXTERMINATE!" 

Oh, and here's belly!

2 comments:

  1. JP needs a big brother shirt and then you need to take a pic of them together with that bib! also, UNICORN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha, omg.
      And this towel cracked me up. I've been eyeing it since before we found out she was a girl. Had to get it!

      Delete